Rebates Fees & Payments
My aim is to provide affordable Clinical Psychological Services. The cost of a standard consultation is $185.00 payable at the end of the consultation.
- Medicare Rebates may apply . If you have a referral from your GP and a Mental Health Care Plan you will be eligible to claim a Medicare Rebate of $124.50.
This practice has a Medi Clear facility which enables you to have your Medicare claim processed electronically. Medicare rebates can therefore be paid directly to your bank account without the need to visit a Medicare office.
- A referral under the Medicare system entitles you to 10 rebated sessions in a calendar year. Under the Medicare system you must have a review with the referring GP after the first six sessions to continue receiving the rebate
Private Health Insurance
- Some private health insurance funds provide rebates for psychological services, but please check with your insurer to confirm this before attending your first consultation.
- You cannot use your private health insurance ancilliary cover to top up a Medicare rebate.
Third Pary Organisations
- Clients being seen under WorkCover, TAC, Veterans Affairs(DVA) , Victims Referral and Assistance Service, and ATAPS Better Outcomes Programs have their fees paid directly paid by these organizations.